Practical Tips for Rewriting your Novel: Free Workshop
Finishing even a single draft of a book is a huge accomplishment. But now you must see your manuscript through multiple revisions and drafts. No one writes the perfect book in one shot. You must open yourself up to making changes, listening to feedback, and understanding critiques if you want to reach readers in a meaningful way.
In this FREE course created by the RevPit team, you will be shown how to dive into the revision process and methodically prepare your book for publication.
What you’ll learn:
- Getting some distance from your manuscript
- Understanding phases of revision
- Creating a reverse outline
- Working with critique partners, beta readers, and sensitivity readers
- Utilizing feedback
- Knowing when you’re ready for an editor
- Getting query- or publication-ready
Find me on Twitter and let me know what you thought of the workshop: @katiemccoach Let’s create #yourbeststory.
When you sign up for the KM Editorial monthly newsletter you’ll receive a free downloadable Guide to Getting Published: katiemccoach.com/get-published.