Are you new to the scene of publishing? Can’t decide if you want to traditionally publish or self-publish? Not sure what either of those things even mean?
I’ve created a short and informative packet to help you on your path to becoming an author!
In this packet you will:
- Distinguish self-publishing vs. traditional
- Select which publishing path is best for you
- Understand the different types of editing
- Learn how to pick the right editor
- Know what NOT to say to an agent (when pitching)
- Receive recommend resources for everything from writing tips to marketing your book.
And it’s all free!
Sign up for the monthly KM Editorial Newsletter filled with advice on writing and publishing, social media tips, book reviews, and more!