UPDATE: I am currently closed for submissions.
Authors have it tough. There are hundreds, thousands, of authors they are competing with out there. Even in the niche markets, there is a lot of competition to just get noticed. I know that it is difficult, and as a book editor, it’s part of my nature to want to see authors succeed. That is why I became a book editor in the first place—I LOVE helping authors succeed and present the best possible work they can.
I want to see other authors who have worked hard to present a great product, to have their chance at being noticed as well.
So for new, established, and self-published authors—I am open for book reviewing.
*This is different than the editorial reviews I offer as a service, this is for “reader” reviews. to be posted to Amazon & BN.com*
Just a few guidelines when pitching:
- Send your pitch directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place REVIEW REQUEST in the subject line
- Include genre & synopsis/pitch
- Include amazon or B&N link
A few things to keep in mind:
- I will be honest in my review, giving both pros and cons.
- I will accept print or e-copy.
- Books recently published or that will be released in the near future are higher ranked than older titles.
Thanks and I look forward to reading your book!